Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Online Assessment Resources for the Classroom! TCEA17

I was honored to be selected to present this Breakout Session during Monday's TCEA Google Academy.  It was great having a large collection of people and ideas in the room! The presentation, embedded below, covered a few Google-connectable resources online (GoFormative.com, Nearpod.com and Quizziz.com) , some of the often-missed features of Google Forms and a few Google Add-ons for Forms and Sheets.

These slides will give you an idea as to what we covered, but if you want to know more, drop a comment below or find me on Twitter or G+!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

greetings Howard - long time! - thank you for posting this - super helpful. gotta ask: (in a perfect world...) do you have video, or an audio track accompanying this slide show?
thank you,
Tom

Unknown said...

I wish I did, Tom. We had a good crowd and they shared some experiences as well. Heck, I didn't even get a selfie. Thanks for checking it out though!