Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Quickly Getting Docs To Students Via Google Drive- Hack

Classrooms can use Google Apps in many creative ways. One question I've received several times this week already is, "How can I get a document to all of my students now, before classroom Google Groups or Google Classroom have been setup?"

I made the short video below to help teachers use Google Drive with students. Without teaching all about Google Drive and Shared with me, without typing in 30 student names for each class, and without create long or short URLs for students to type, students can use their Google Drive's search to quickly find a teacher's document.



There are various ways of doing this and I highly encourage the use of Google Classroom to help with document sharing and Drive organization. This method, however, is just a quick and easy way to get something out to a group of people who are not already organized in a group.

Was this helpful?  What is something that you shared with students this first week of school? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!
#LetsTalkAboutScreencastingVideosSoon!

No comments: