Thursday, March 31, 2005

Friday- Science Test Questions

Start off with, "Man are ya'll cool!" Quick answers: Yes, I'm bringing back stuff on forces of nature, solar system, cooking food, some great new chemistry lessons, and a tsunami warning kit. MP, I saw no cow eyes, but I did visit a room full of frogs, squids, and small pigs ready to be disected. (Yes, SB, they were loved.) However, I won't be bringing any home. I did get to meet and have my photo taken with Bill Nye (the Science Guy). :) Question: Why didn't I see posts from MC, PD, ZT, or AA?

Now your posts: Hmm, you've spent several days now reading about energy in small group. Write a science test question that I could use on a test. Tell why you think it would be a good test question. You can use your Science book if you need to.

Did someone else post a good question? Give feedback on the other questions that you read today that other people posted here.

Don't forget, add one hour to your clocks Sunday morning. You lose an hour of sleep this weekend.

You are the best class at Casey. I'm looking forward to reading your discussion posts! Enjoy this and try hard to make it work for us. Push "publish" once for each post.

Mr M

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a really good test question would be.Why do we need to learn about energy.I think thats a good question because it shows how much you understand about energy. So I think you should put that question on a science test.It's also a good test quetion because they will have to study the deffinition and put it into their words and thats why I think thats test question is the best.

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a qestion SORRY!

Anonymous said...

I think that a good test question would be What is a watershed? I think that it would be a good test question because we spent 3 days at Earth Camp learning about what a water shed is and if people still don't know, then maybe you should reconsider going to Earth Camp. You could also ask, just to see if we remember, what water shed we are in and what is the importance of not using fertilizer too much, what fertilizer does and things like that. I can't wait untill you get back. We got your picture with Bill Nye the science guy. You looked really funny. Mrs. H stuck it on the front wall. We can look at your face all day long. Mr. M, ZT wasn't here the whole day to give a post.

Anonymous said...

I am in the hospital because I broke my leg.

APRIL FOOLS

Anonymous said...

aj what kind of paragraph is that

Anonymous said...

How about.What is thermal energy?I think that would be a good ? to use.Becuase some people maybe not know what thermal energy is and then they can learn what it is in class.But I dont think any body should miss that ? any way.So if that is not a good one then the other ? I would use in the science test is what can ratant energy do to you?Or what dose it do and what are the efects?By!!!!!!!!.

Anonymous said...

aj what were you thinking.

Anonymous said...

dear mr.m,
i am writing from st.davids hospital. yesterday i broke my left arm and now i half to get a cast! april fools! any ways sorry for getting of task i just thought it would be funny. i think a good test question would be about what part does the sun play in the energy "system". wee miss you so come back soon an ddaont forget to be super safe!*
P.S. try to bring back a squid!

Anonymous said...

I agree with BS.

Anonymous said...

a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

How about.What is thermal energy?I think that would be a good ? to use.Becuase some people maybe not know what thermal energy is and then they can learn what it is in class.But I dont think any body should miss that ? any way.So if that is not a good one then the other ? I would use in the science test is what can ratant energy do to you?Or what dose it do and what are the efects?By!!!!!!!!.

Anonymous said...

Someone say something

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Man are y'all cool!"Is Bill Nye still on PBS because if he is i'll try to watch his show sometime.ZT got a refural and stayed in the office all day.I don't know any other exscuses for the others.Is solar energy and radiant energy the same or different?Why?I think this question is a good one because I sometimes I get confused between solar and radiant energies.I'll be sure to set all my clocks an hour ahead.Man,i don't want to go to bed at 7:30 p.m.. Bye!

Anonymous said...

that wasnt a good joke ed

Anonymous said...

YAEH WHAT BS SAID

Anonymous said...

first of all i know why you did not hear from zt she and mrs.harbor got into a big fight about how she wanted to zt to listen to her and zt was like no way and then mrs.h called the office and zt got a referal!

Anonymous said...

ME TO A.Y

Anonymous said...

I think a good science question would be name the 7 energys and a example?.Also,what acn Radiant energy turn in to?(Dont ask me!)Adios!

Anonymous said...

I think a good test question would be what is the main sorce of energy? I think that is a good test question because it might be challenging for some people.

Anonymous said...

YEAH BS CASPER SAID SOMETHING...
EVIL

Anonymous said...

Happy April Fools Day!!!<:)

Anonymous said...

i know a science qustion how about why we have a science test anyway i mean we already know all about the 7 forms of energy well not all about them, anyway no science test ,no science test,no science test, no science test!!!!!!!!!!!!!are you with me people???????????????????????now no science test!people come on help me hear

Anonymous said...

I CANT THINK OF ANY THING ETHIER

Anonymous said...

I think a good test question would be,what is nuclear energy?I think that is a good question because might be usefull to know what nuclear energy is.yo yo see ya'll later my homies.

Anonymous said...

P.S
good job on meetin' Bill Nye (the science guy).

Anonymous said...

UMM DUDE WHAT'S UP ED TRY TO AT LEAST FOOL MR.M COME ON WHAT KIND OF JOKE WAS THAT TRY HARDER TO FOOL MR.M. I MEAN IF YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL HOW COULD YOU BE ON THE COMPUTER.YOU COULD TELL THAT YOU WERE TELLING AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

Anonymous said...

I think a good test question would be what is nuclear energy uses for?. Its hard for me to understand what is nuclear energy by the definition. And also I would think it would be hard for me to describe the word nuclear energy.

Anonymous said...

YEAH WHAT AG SAID.HAPPY APRIL FOOLS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy April Fools day.

Anonymous said...

no people,no science test!O.K! now mr.m this group can't think of anything so no test!o.k. no test!we should not br doing test we should be having fun no test mr.m we don't need test we need games ,games,games,games,and more games!APRIL FOOLS! mr.rm so beforeyou call anyone read my computer typings A-P-R-I-L F-O-O-L-S!

Anonymous said...

MR.MARTIN TRY 2 FIND SOME1 ELSE
FAMOUS

Anonymous said...

why can't you think of a question a.j.

Anonymous said...

That's not a funny joke ed.

Anonymous said...

me to

Anonymous said...

I think that we should have a guastion like why do we need energy.How does some energy work.why do we care about energy.what are the 7 energys.

Anonymous said...

i thin a good question is that. name a type of energy and write a simple definition .also have a questin saying give an EXAMPLE of the energy definition.

Anonymous said...

i agree with TG, i think you should put like what is the role of the sun or something cool like that. BYE!!!

P.S.-
sorry i couldnt right too much... im not good with test questions.

Anonymous said...

I agree with bs because why do need to know about energy to see if they understand energy.

Anonymous said...

TG BS AJ AY WHAT WERE YALL TALKING ABOUT ITS SO CONFUSING ITS LIKE ALL MIXED UP.YALL ARE SO WIERED |_| ~_^(THAT MEANS IM CONFUSED) PRETTY GOOD QUESTIN BS TO BAD NOT LIKE THIS IN CLASS^^ NO OFFENCE BS HAS A POINT WHAT KIND OF PARAGRAPH IS THAT?MY OTHER "PARAGAPH" WASN'T THAT PARAGRAPHY EITHER.HEY ANOTHER QUESTION CAN ENERGY BE DESTROYED? ~^ I THINK THAT SHOULD BE A QUESTION SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE APRIL FOOLS OK THAT WAS REALLY CRUMMY .ED WE ALREDY HAD A TEST ON WATER SHEDS BUT WE COULD HAVE A REVIEW^^

Anonymous said...

What I think a quistion should be is.Do you use kinetic energy and potetial energy in sound energy,radiant energy,eletrical energy,mecanical energy,nuclear energy, chemecal energy,and thermal energy.I think you should put this quistion on the test because its kind of challenging,it makes you think,it proves that we were paying attention when you were teaching.It would sort of remind you of what we did with the marbels.[ to see who could leave the marbel on the black sheet]thats it.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha ed

Anonymous said...

Mr. M I not doing good in clss. I was just kidding happy April fools day. I,m doing my best in class. I think a good question will be " Why is energy important to us?" Mr.M Im sorry I didnt write on my blog yesterday but I will try to make it up to you. Ms Harbor is a good teacher but she usally treats us like first graders. Im still reading the book Arteimis fowl and its still geting better and better.I kind of agree with what mp said.

Anonymous said...

SORRY MY OTHER PARA GRAPH DID NOT MAKE SENSE ALSO THE SPELLING I MENT AJ YOUR PARAGRAPH WAS SHORT NO OFFENSE^_^ PEACE DUDE (HI MR.M HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN ) BON JOVI ROCKS

Anonymous said...

HEY ANONYMOUS MR.M SAID DON'T PUT ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

A good question for the test would be what r the seven forms of energy? or What is the source? itotally agree with u bs .Hey ed stay on topic he aint talking about earth camp any more.Well got to go bye!!!

Unknown said...

Posting is closed for the weekend.

We did pretty good this week on posting. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your hard work on Monday. Thanks!

Mr M