Okay, I'm four hours away and will probably be thinking about you during this hour. I hope that everyone does their best today.
I'm walking around a large convention center full of teachers who are trying to learn more about teaching science. I want to bring back some great ideas to use in the classroom before the end of the year. So, what should I look for? If you could pick the idea or thing that you want from a science convention, what would you pick? What topic would you like to learn more about this year in science?
One might say, "I really want to learn more about Tsunamis. Bring back something to help us understand Tsunamis." Remember, write in complete sentences. Try to write at least several sentences or a short paragraph. Do you like what someone else suggested?
Mr. M
Oh, please do not type repeated characters like, "TTTTHHHHIIISSS". Not a good thing.
26 comments:
Not -> WWWWOOOOOWWWW!
Yes -> Wow!
Not -> Bertha said....
Yes -> BW said that....
Not everyone posted yesterday. Please make sure you post something. Work hard. Make yourself proud. :)
mr.m,
i realy would like to learn more about storms.a couple of weeks ago i saw the movie 'forces of nature' and i wanted to know more! anyways i hope you have a great time and be safe!*
T.G.
I would like to learn more about space and the solar system. Maybe we could do a project or something.
We could make modal solar systems or earth models. I think
that we should have more phisical science.
Like physical models or fieldtrips. I really liked the earth camp experience and I hope that we can viset museums about space or the layers of the earth. I would also really like to have a project to do. I think the only real projects that we have had were either the science project or a social studies project. Find a project for us Mr. M. Please.
Digital building looked pretty cool.Because when I saw a show about it on the Discovery Channel.Well, thats my idea.What does the convention look like?Bye!
I would like to learn about the weather and how it works and how your body works.
What I would like to learn about is disecting a frog and learning about his body parts.That would be cool like looking at his guts.I would also what to learn how to mix chemicals like mixing bakeing soda and the other ingrediant to make a toy volcano.The thing I really want to do most is the marble idea again because that was fun.Thats all the ideas that I want to do.
What I would like to learn about is disecting a frog and learning about his body parts.That would be cool like looking at his guts.I would also what to learn how to mix chemicals like mixing bakeing soda and the other ingrediant to make a toy volcano.The thing I really want to do most is the marble idea again because that was fun.Thats all the ideas that I want to do.
What I would like to learn about is disecting a frog and learning about his body parts.That would be cool like looking at his guts.I would also what to learn how to mix chemicals like mixing bakeing soda and the other ingrediant to make a toy volcano.The thing I really want to do most is the marble idea again because that was fun.Thats all the ideas that I want to do.
i would like to have more games about science like something that we can learn and have fun at the same time.i would also like a computer sofwar or something like that like you have funbrain and this why not install a science game we can do.
I think more chemistry,disecting and nature would be cool!I also want to know about the pedeotric table of elements.Peace out!:)
I would like to learn more about nature because i really like animals,plants,and lots more that have to do with nature.So if you see anything or find anything about nature may you please bring it back if you can.
now mr.m i really don't care what you get for are class but try to get something good like that carmon san deago game,or a game board game that would be cool to or if you don't like anything there maybe you could make up you'r own game at school.
i agrae with tg becuse storms are cool like you can go on the internet and find how to make you'r own thunder cloud!
I would like to learn about how the blood travels in the body and where it goes.I alwawys wondered how the blood works and what it does to keep your body going in the system.How does the heart hurt in your body?.
I would like to learn about how the blood travels in the body and where it goes.I alwawys wondered how the blood works and what it does to keep your body going in the system.How does the heart hurt in your body?.
I WOULD LIKE TO DISECT A COWS EYE
BALL OR SOMETING INTENS TO DO.
MABYE COOK SOMETHING GOOD YOU KNOW.
INSTAED OF GOING TO LUNCH WE MAKE
OUR OWN.IF YOU SAY NO,I IMPLOY YOU
TO RECONSITOR.OKAY. BYE BYE.SEE YA
LATER.
Mr.M... It would be really cool if you brought back a chemistry set of some kind. I've always been intrested in science but really wanted to study chemistry.
This year I would like to learn more about hurricanes, tornados, ect. I want to learn how you know the difference between them, how they work... things like that.
It would also be interesting if we could learn more about the human body and how it works.
Throughout the human body i would mostly want to learn about the heart and the brain... that would be cool if you could do that. See ya next time!!!
I agree with ED. I think we should have more science field trips and do more phisical science. that would be great... BYE!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ANIMALS AND HOW THE BODY WORKS AND DISECTING THE ANIMALS ^^. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. I'M A PHYSICAL LEARNER YOU KNOW SO I DON'T EXACTLY LEARN BY READING I NEED TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING .I WOULD LOVE HAVING MORE FIELD TRIPS, LIKE EARTH CAMP THAT WAS COOL.I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT AQUATICS SUCH AS DOES THE MOON REALLY AFFECT THE SEA WATER.I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT HOW THE BODY WORKS SUCH THE EYE THE MOLECULES AND MAYBE MAKE A CLASS MODEL. THAT MARBLE THING WAS FUN WORKING TOGETHER AND SEEING OUR SUCCES OR FAILER AND HOW WE NEED TO CHANGE IT(THE PROJECT) LOVE PEACE JOY BYE! =)
What I would like to do is to diesect a frog or something.Don't you think that would be fun.It would be fun for me to diesect anything.Or we could go to an other educational feild trip thats acturly fun.An other thing I had in mind is human tecnolegy,like what was the first vidio game ever made.Or we could do one of the most dangerous huricanes,volcano explotions,tornados you know stuff like that.Mabey chemestry,and the universe.Thats it bye.
Mr.M,
I think it would be interesting to learn more about Tsunamis, Earthquaks, Geodes, and the Solar System. I think we should do more physical science. Maybe we could do Slide Shows on the computer or somthing. Well thats all I think we need to learn more about. Bye!!
G.C.
P.S.
This is really cool Mr.M. I think is working out really, really well. Thanks!
I would like stuff like what b.s. said that would be cool.
I kinda disagree with you ed because i had already learned all about planets in fourthgrade(exagerating).io your idea is great but it is not exactly what i would pick.Hey bs why would you want to disect a frog, i mean you would be having frogs killed just to do that.Frogs need some love to.Idefinetly like your idea at.finally some types chemistry, that is whati want some more of, but the disecting part uhh!Good thoughts ag.Man mp you r NASTY!!! I mean really what is the big deal with disecting!?!?!Hey yall animals need the love too.sincerally, sb
I would like to learn about computers.So I can learn how to fix computers.
i want to go to middle school because it will challenge me and make have a dose of what 6-8 is like. bye.
DEAR MR.M,
I am writting from st. davids hospital.Yesterday i broke my left arm and now i half to get a cast! april fools!! any ways sorry for getting of task i just thought it would be funny. one question i would like to have on the taks test or any test would probubly be any time of tempature question because i am not very goood at that. but maybee thats jjust me i dont know.wee miss you so come back soon!
Post a Comment