Yesterday was a fantastic start for our new Language Arts schedule. I know it will get better for teacher and students as we do this more.
Remember: Make sure you put your name on your post. No Anonymous Posts allowed. Also, please make sure we keep to the topic. We want to all discuss the same topic. Lastly, click the Publish button ONLY ONE TIME. You may have to wait a while, but it should go with one click.
Today's topic::::> We were reading about Energy yesterday in small group. You have to give up either electrical energy or mechanical energy. Which one would you give up and why? Remember, electrical is any thing getting electricity from wires or batteries and mechanical is like machines and things that use motion or position as source of energy. Give examples of your ideas.
(We learned yesterday that posting might take a while. Give yourself 15 minutes to read posts, allowing a good 15 minutes to write and finish posting.)
Enjoy and do your best work.
Mr. M
27 comments:
i would give up mechanical energy because mecanical energy is ushualy used for toys,overheads,e.x.
T.G.
Mechanical energy because it dosen't power anything but just dose things for you. If you don't have electcail energy we wouldn't be able to see at night or inside. Bye!!!!!!!!
It's always good to start reading easy books and then hard books.Poem books are fun to read and Goosebumps.Goosebumps stories aren't real so don't be scared.Jonie B. Jones are also fun to read.
I think that I would give up mechanical energy because I think that mechanical energy is just mainly wind up toys and things like that. It might be though, that mechanical energy is parts of a computer or something. I am not sure.
Electrical energy, on the other hand, is the telephone and t.v.
There would be no radio either. It might even be that your hot water heater uses electric energy. Everybody say hello to cold water. I don't know about you but I love my hot water. Alot of hot water heaters run on gas though so that might not be so bad.
Another big thing is light bulbs run on electric energy. If we didn't have light bulbs, we wouldn't be able to see at night. I compare that to the City Of Ember.
Electrical energy is also computers. We would not have this blog if we didn't have electrical energy. That would be horrible. I think that I could live without mechanical energy. I would be very uncomfortable without electrical energy.
I would rather use electrical energy than mechanical energy because electrical energy will let me wacth tv.It will also let me use a computer and a computer can use a calculater and a calculater can do my math homework.The reason I don't like mechanical energy as much as I like electrical energy is because all you can do with it is wind a toy and I don't care about toys because in my opinion toys SUCK! butt the only good thing about it is you can listen to CDs.
IT's still hard to choose which 1 I like more butt i'm sticking with the answer I chose before.Bye fool!
I would give up mechanical energy insted of the other kind of energy. Becuase mechanical energy are like toys and stuff and I dont care about toy that much.I dont play with my toys as much as my brother and my sisters do.That kind of energy I would give up insted.I like electrial energy more then mechanical energy.I dont think my perants like electrial energy.Becuase it cost money!
With out electrical energy there would be no light,computers,t.v.,microwaves,and other things that you plug in.
I agree with TG because mecanical energy is mostly for toys and etc.Electric is for fridges,microwaves and more important stuff (too me).!
i wouldn't give up electrical energy because i could not play on computers ,and all day we would have to read!,not that reading is bad but it might not be fun for some people.no more electrical energy will mean no t.v.fun no more it would be homework fun and that is boreing.
mecanical energy is important to me to becuase then we won't be able to play with baby's with their little toys because sometimes i babysit!,anyway mecanical energy is important to ,so it's kind,of hard to choose between the two.
i have a qustion would bateres be mecanical or electrical energy?,because if it is electrical energy no i would not give it up,but if it is mecanical energy sure i guess i would give it up.
now i telling you ,i would not give up electrical for my final time because people you would not get popcorn!,now are you with me.,so tell me would you give up that?,i now i would not!,now if you don't like popcorn would you giv up the way you could melt good chocolate to put on ice cream if you don't havechoclate syrup?
I would probably have to give up mechanical energy because you use less stuff with machanical and more stuff with electrical. Machanical energy is used for movment and other things,and some people care less about it. On the other side electrial energy is used for lights,t.v.,radios,
computers,and alot more,so alot more people would choose electical because it is more useful.you could live better on electrical energy than machanical energy.Also I agree with AY because most people could live without toys,right?BYE GUYS!!!!!!!
now i would not give up electrical energy and my other notes is why.
I would much rather give up mechanical energy because electric can be put to many more uses than mechanical. I would rather be cruising the internet, watching T.V., or listening to music more than playing with a toy. I would rather have light and hot water too. Like i said... electrical energy can be used many more ways than mechanical. And like everyone has been saying...i'd rather give up mechanical than elctrical. So thats it folks... see ya tomorrow!!!!!
I wouldn't give up eletrical energy instead of mecanical energy because I couldn't live without vidio games,light,TV,comuters,and music to get my brother to sleep.Mecanical energy is sort of easy to give up because your just going to wait until somting starts.Wait that means my vidio games, computers,TVs,and music.All that stuff woudn't start.I don't really know what to give up.
The book that im reading is Arteimis Fowl. Its kind of cool but it's hard to understand. Meachinical energy is the energy of motion. When I grow up i want to be a doctor.
I agree with E.D. because we wouldn't have computers, televisions, radios, or telephones.
Now for most adults no T.V. would be fine but, chidren use this stuff everyday. Also light bulbs help me see in the dark.To think if we did not have light we would have to wear night goggles or somthing. That would be anoying.
G.C.
heyyyy everybody.READ THIS . ITHINK YOU SHOULD GIVE UP ELECT. ENERGY .why because mechanichal energy is also you walking(i think )anyways how would you get to school.like if you live a mile away you have to WALK ALL THE WAYYY TO SCHOOL.COMMON SENSE.ANYWAY WHO CARES ABOUT CALCULATORS(BRANDON)MENTAL MATH is there.YOU COULD COOK outside with a fire and go old school.you don't need t.v. YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO LEARN!!! WHEN YALL SAY TOYS FOR GIVING UP MECH. ENERGY YOU GIVE UP CARS YOUR BODY AND ABOUT EVERY THING THAT IS MADE.THIS WAS KIND OF HARD TO DO SINCE ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ELEC. OR MECH. PEACE OUT DUDE (PS) GO OLD SCHOOL YAAY.
I agree with T.S.M., it would be terrible to have a baby brother, sister, or any kind of baby, and not have music to help them go to sleep. And I agree with him when he said he wouldn't live without music, computer, ect. I especially couldn't live without music... its like my life. So once again... my answer is I'd rather give up mechanical energy.
I WANT TO COMENT ON THE POEPLE WHO DON'T WANT MECH. YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUU WWWWOOOOOUUULLLDDDDD NOT MMMOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE .LOVE PEACE JOY BBBYYYEEEEE.GO OLD SCHOOL BON JOVI YAH.
Today I might read the book Te mouse and the motorcycle.
I would give up mechnical energy instead of electrical energy because i lov watching t.v., listening to the radio,and using the computer.Also not just for me but for hospitals, because they need electricity to keep the machines that help people live during opperations, old people, excetera, but on the other hand machanical enrgy i think is probobably used for generators and recharge zones. I also agree with tg and ag because wind up toys is mainley machanical energy. I mean WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT!?!?!?!,but other than that i'd rather have electrical energy.I mean i would have machanical energy if every thing was solar powered.Well type to you later homies!!!Oh yea PEACE OUT!!!!!
Okay, I'm sitting here in Dallas, it's 11pm, and I'm reading what ya'll wrote. First of all, please do NOT use language that you wouldn't use in front of me or your parent.
Wow! I really like how some of you used each other's answers in your writing. Keep it up! :)
Mr M
I would give up mechanical enery because it isn't used for anything fun.
I would give up mechanical enery because it isn't used for anything fun.I mean wind up toys arn't that fun.Most kids wouldn't want to sit around winding up toys all day.
I would give up mechanical enery because it isn't used for anything fun.I mean wind up toys arn't that fun.Most kids wouldn't want to sit around winding up toys all day.
Post a Comment