Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ya'll Are The Coolest!!

I learned so much about ya'll from yesterday's post. We have a lot in common, all of us. it is nice to be able to share like yesterday and trust that our class just wants to treat each other with respect. There were a number of times people used the word 'weird'. We even have bumper stickers that say, 'Keep Austin Wierd!' Weird can just be a fun was of saying that we are different and it IS good to be proud of yourself and your differences.

I'm kind of different from other people my age because I like to play some computer games. I haven't played in over 2 weeks now (and I'm missing it!) but I like a game called City of Heroes. Hundreds of people get online at the same time and play a character who has super powers. My guy just happens to be able to fly, teleport people, and is an incredible healer. Meanwhile, John is downstairs right now watching The Incredibles at an incredible volume! He's also a big Justice League fan. We can look all around us and see 'super' people if we try. Not all heroes have to have be 'super'.

Today's prompt: You can write about either of these ideas. Who do you see in your world (whether you have met them or not) that is a hero to somebody? -or- With heroes ranging from Dash or Ninja Turtles, what kind of super hero would you be if you could? What would you do with your super powers?

Have fun with this one, but keep it respectful. Peace!
Mr M

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of any powers I would have if I were a superhero I will try to think.

Anonymous said...

If I was a super hero I would be
able to have healing power so I
can heal myself.

Anonymous said...

If I could be a super hero I would be a catwoman and electra mix.I saw the moves and those girls rock!With catwomans whip I would...well I can't think of anything!But,I would try to do good but some times people forget and go a little bad.Between catwomans whip,karate and electras daggers and karate I like the karate(but I like the daggers too).I mostly like catwoman.I could stop the bad people.Oh,the incredibles rock!(Especially violet).I like more ''super''people but I can't choose all.parents are super ,too!Well bye!!!

Anonymous said...

also be able to telaport and have
heat vision

Anonymous said...

If I were a super hero with the ability to control or read minds so I could get a good score on my S.A.T.'s make the bad guys attack each other.My other power would be to stop time so I could put some one in jail without them knowing it.That's all I could think of...for now anyway.(devilish laugh.)

Anonymous said...

if i had a superpower i would like the power of iviblity and to fly and to climb walls so that i can trick people like my brothers,cause they always trick me! my hero is my dad he is so cool he works at a cool job and he gets to travel everywere he wants to go, this summer we get to south padera island a week early from school!

Anonymous said...

How would you heal yourself MP if you got beat up badly by a villan?

Anonymous said...

then i will have meat vision.

Anonymous said...

O.K. I think I can think of at least some powers.It would be kind of nice to be able to fly,turn invisible,be strong,stretch,lift things with your eyes,have lazer eyes,change your whole look to look like someone else or turn into an animal,see the future,see the past,be able to jump across the world and alot more.

Anonymous said...

If I were a super hero my powers
would be invisibility and force fields,because if I were in danger
or my family was I could use my force field to protect them or me.
Another power I would want is
telicinetic power to move things with my mind or hands or cheat on a test ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! "nah!. The
supers I like is Teen Titans, Violet in the incredibles,Static shock,Kim Possible,charmed,and Raven in Teen Titans rocks with
her supers.

Anonymous said...

i aggey with mp it would be cool to have telaporting powers or it would also be cool if i could tell the future like thats so raven the t.v.show.

Anonymous said...

Every body stole my ideas!!!! I love Electra! I even gave her kid a nick name(if she had a kid). If she did, and i were her, i would name my kid Electris
I also like Raven(Teen Titans). Shes totally wicked. I like her dead pan attitude. Shes so dark and mysterious, you never know if shes evil or not.
Oh!, I almost forgot...if I was my own superhero, I would probably have heaing powers, telecinetic powers, a lot from X-men. There powers rule. I cant think of anymore. well, BYE!

Anonymous said...

If I had super powers they would be the ablity to make things mave even if it could not move and the ablitys to control fire ice and wind and tranfrom into anything I want.The one I would have the most would be to be like Gannondorf off of the legand of Zelda to have the triforce of power to be super strong.Gannondorf's powers are to shot electricity out my hands and to be feared by all people besides Link because he as the trifoce of courage and to have the power to turn to a giant pig with a giant axe.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot...I would also be able to fly, though that is one of the X-men powers, I just wanted to include it. One, because I forgot, and two, I still have like...eight minutes left.
SEE YA!

Anonymous said...

I also agree with AG, MP how could you heal your self if you like...died????? That would be weird. SEE YA again!

Anonymous said...

hey did yall read mine yesterday .I SING IN THE SHOWER .Mr.Martin says thats not wierd .please compliment.anyway .the powers i would like to have is to change into any animal and be invisible and immortal.that would be cool. ^_^ .MY favorite hero is SAILORMOON.Shes a big crybaby and she has a crush on Darien also known as tuxedo mask .he used to call her MEATBALL HEAD.HA HA HA^-^SAILOR MOONS FRIEND REI also has a crush on darien .(young love ) ~_~ they fight a lot. sailormoon is the rencarnation of the moon princess .Serena (sailormoon ) all ready has a kid her name is RINI .she is such a brat !!! she treats serena so badly .Rini is very powerful because she doesn't know how to control her powers.Sailomoon is an average middle school girl she finds a cat named luna.Luna is the one who gives her powers. In japan serenas name is Usagi and rini is called chibiusa meaning mini moon. Iam so obssed with the show. I LOVE IT .^-^ .IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A PICTURE OF HER (THAT I DREW )ON MY BINDER.I can make an small im persination of her.Serena doesn't like math actully she fails a lot and gets bad grades.SHE FALLS A SLEEP IN CLASS. in coming back on cartoon network in june 13th i think

Anonymous said...

Mr.M,
I really think account thing is working well!
Now if I were a super hero I would agree with M.G.P. with the force field idea that would be cool. I would also have super speed, be able to move stuff around with my mind, fly and I would have super hearing. A.T. you are right it would be nice to have phyicic powers like "Raven" on T.V., but if I had phyicic powers they would work whenever I want them to. That would be amazing having all the Super Powers I want!! Oh yeah, if I were a Super Hero I would have my own room.

Anonymous said...

I would want to, be like a ghost, be able to lift 300 tons and run realy fast like Flash from the Justice Leage .The reason why I would chose these powers is because I like to scare people, I want to fly,it would be cool if I could go through walls,and I just want to be strong,I want to be fast too.I would probley use these powers for myself.{mabey for good}the reason I would use these powers for myself is because I don't want to have a secert identety as much as Spiderman.

Anonymous said...

If i were a superhero i would want invisibility, super strength, x-ray vision,flight,super speed, morphing,telepathic, telekinetic, invincibility, andiwould like to flame up like Jack-Jack. Actually i would like to have all of Jack-Jack. My fav. super is Jack-Jack.What i kinda think is that The Incredibles is sorta like The Fantstic Four.Why u r probably thinking?!?!?, because like the girl who is invisible like Violet.Also because the boy who flames up and the thing is like Jack-Jack.well come back later.

Anonymous said...

my super hero would probubly be my pasture at church. i know that is kind of wierd but he is. one of the things i love the most about him is that he does not just stand there and preach he is serious but still makes it funny. i also like one of his frases i like is he always says dont go to bed mad. at first i did not under stand what he ment but if you think about it it means that if you go to sleep mad you are probubly going to wake up mad. it also means that if you go yo sleep mad you are holding a grudge on who ever you are mad at. last but certainly not least i like are pasture because he makes you want to come back to church. when i aws little i used to not like going to church because we had an old guy as are preacher, i mean i liked him and all it was just that i guess you could say that i just didnt under stand why i had to go to a tall building and listen to an old guy talk to people about what i called grown up stuff. any ways i love going to church now and really love are pasture.

Anonymous said...

If i could have any powers i'd be Mistik off of X-men.that way I could be Jack-Jack,or Catwomen.
If you dont know Mistik she is a morpher,she can turn into anything.Thats so cool,i was smart and picked the be anything kind of power!

Anonymous said...

I think my brother is my hero because sometimes he protects me and he is only in 3rd grade.If I hade super powers I would be strong and be super fast and I could fly and be flexable.My name would be A.J. .

Anonymous said...

MP I think thats a good power.

Anonymous said...

t.g. if you are mad when you go to sleep,the next day you forget.

Anonymous said...

I would prouble go meet liljj with my powers.I would act like im his mom.Thats such a good plan.

Anonymous said...

I would be a gothy hero thats a dog demon like inuyasha...and be a disguser who has alot of weapons and vehicheles.I would be to fly and be a leader for some type of league.I would have a good and gothy suit to wear.I would also be able to cheat on tests by being able to what the answers are on the test sheet.I would be immortal and to never get older than 40.And to be able to give permanent powers to other people forever.I could turn into anything I want.BYE!

Anonymous said...

If I was a super hero I would be able to change in to any super hero and have their powersthat would be so cool.That way I can have all the super powers in the world.Like I would be stong and I would be able to go though things and I can see the past and futur.The other thing would be that I can run so fast that I can even run on water that is so cool.It would also be cool if I can be more flexible that way I dont have to get up and get the remotethat would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If I had superpowers I would be evil butt the superpowers I want would want to have the ability to be imortal and to have scorpian and subzeros powers and also staicshocks powers,plus I would want to jack everybodys elses powers.In the real world nobody could stop me not even everyone in the class because I can't die.If I could have the powers I would pretend to be good and once everyone thinks Im good I will turn on them.Then I will rule the world for one day and then let everyone go and say sorry.

Anonymous said...

I agree with PG. Sailor Moon rocks. When I was like 4, I recorded every single eposode of Sailor Moon. Of the Sailor Scouts, I like Mars and Pluto the best. I have a movie with all the Sailor Scouts (exept Saturn) called "Salor Moon and the Black Dream Hole". I love it. I also go to Sailor Moon websites and print out pictures to put on stuff.
I also like Inuasha. I wish I could have a big sword like that. That would be so cool. I could umm cut tomatos (chop trees down) and cut seals on fruit snacks (I can never get those opened). I would also like to have a magic arrow like Kogoma. Then I could slay demons (or annoying people) and stuff like that. I would like to be able to go back in time. I could ask george Washington to smile. I could watch the Civil War. I could go and figure out Leonardo Divintchi's secrets. I might even be able to save innocent people from dying. But that might unbalence the umm something.
I like cas too so I would like to be catwomon. I think that cats can read minds. If I want to give Midnight (I also call her Penolopee or Penoo and my sister calls her Fatso and so coes eveyone else) a bath. I can't think
about her in a bathtub
or else she will run away and hide under my mom's bed. It is really hard to get her out unless I have a broom. If I think about her and catnip,
cat chow, or lollypops, then she will run right at me and I can put her in the bathtub. She likes water though. Thats why I would want to be like a cat. They are smart. I think they are the best hunters. They only hunt for fun. I wouldn't like to be a super hero I think, because then I would have to save people and everybody would want to be saved.